Friday 9 November 2012

ITS LAUNCHED


Finally the website is launched www.tabletopsinabox.com.au and yes you can order your simple, stylish and impactful table decor now!

I've done three markets, with great responses from the general public, in fact today at the Warriewood Produce Market I had loads of positive feedback and many saying they'd be back next week.  I loved today as the people were so friendly and the produce sold amazingly fresh and organic!

Its on every Friday at the Warriewood Football field just Google 'Beaches Markets' and you'll find directions.

Sunday, my dear friend Tony Morgan will be at Bondi Markets, so call by and say hello!

I'm still looking to feature recipes especially ideas for Christmas lunch, so send me your recipe and a photo - I'd really like to feature some interesting ideas for Christmas lunch.

November 17 is the Avalon Market, so if you don't make Sunday come and visit me next week.

Enjoy the website, spread the word as the ranges are affordable and impactful!  I've featured the Aluminium Dot Range and the Black Rattan.


No comments:

Post a Comment