Wednesday 28 November 2012

Influence


I just wanted to share ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!  I was given a bangle as a gift which has the wording REDEFINE THE IMPOSSIBLE which changed my life.

Table Tops in a Box  www.tabletopsinabox.com.au is my 'Redfine the Impossible' - so I hope you all think about making the impossible happen when you enjoy your new table decor, think about how you contributed to my impossible!

I really have enjoyed the time making Table Tops in a Box come to life and have found some amazing websites like Sally Campbell and Katherine Rally - both these ladies are producing incredible fabrics.

I also thought about how to dress your table easily, so that's why the box sets are a simple solution.

I also spent time looking for the right company to work with and found a 'Fair Trade' registered manufacturer who produced the 100% cotton and natural dyed napkins, table runners and very kindly produced the Table Tops in a Box designed votive sleeves .................... a little niche product that really finishes the table settings, I was absolutely thrilled they agreed to produce Table Tops in a Box ranges for me....................


I love sharing........................  I look forward to bringing you some Christmas Day recipes and if you'd like to share one with me just email libby@tabletopsinabox.com.au!

 I'd love to keep sharing!

Ciao

Libby


www.tabletopsinabox.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment