Tuesday 16 October 2012

Its almost time to bring the creative dream to life with 'Table Tops in a Box' launching initially at the Mona Vale Twilight Markets on November 2 with the following day at Mosman Village Markets which is Saturday November 3.

The website is almost finished and I'll certainly make an announcement once it's live!

I really need to pinch myself to think something I've been talking about for so long has finally become a reality its a little like the renovation of my old unit in Bronte.  I believe it was comments from young Anna and Claudia Pasfield - 'Stop taking about it just do it' - so I've just done it, yes the renovation was done some time ago and now I'm launching 'Table Tops in a Box' - wow!

The ranges look great with the 'Dot Aluminium' range matched with the black runner and napkins making a beautiful black/silver themed Christmas table, an elegant look this year - so family I have the theme worked out.

I'm looking for recipes to feature, especially great summer dining ideas and with Christmas around the corner any ideas to bring a yummy Christmas feast!

Looking forward to featuring the new ranges and also seeing you at the markets in November - wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment