Tuesday 12 March 2013

Season Changes!!

In little over a week I'll be back in Bali to look at the next ranges, with a view to producing a Table Tops in a Box for Christmas, I'm also going to investigate table art I won't tell you too much more, until the ranges are launched.

Today has been divine, I've set my dining table for dinner on Friday night, I can hear you saying it's only Wednesday but I had a free day and decided to get organised.  I've used the Mix N Match Black runner and napkins with the black rattan placemats, coasters, napkin rings and added some of the pebble bud vases from one of my favourite stores Papaya!  It looks fantastic, I'll post some photos on the night.

Still deciding the menu and have Marg Fulton Cook Book out again, you can't go past Marg for a great recipe.

Today I've also thought about a Pop Up Store, so if you have any location suggestions let me know, its a wonderful idea the Pop Up Store, it keeps the local village strips alive whilst waiting for new shops to open.

So the next time I'll be writing my Blog will be from Bali!

OH! I'll post a photo to show you how Friday night's dinner looked!
www.tabletopsinabox.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment