Thursday 3 January 2013

Happy New Year!  2013 another year ahead filled with amazing opportunities to create impactful table decor.

 I created atmosphere in an empty terrace for a New Year's Eve Party, using some of the Table Tops in a Box candle votives and sleeves, candle light works wonders.

Leather Ottomans, LED Christmas Trees all made for an elegant setting!

My family Christmas table was a hit with everyone, we actually had dinner this year, and I used the plain black table runner, the mix n match black napkins, with the Aluminium Dot Design placemats and coaster and naturally napkin rings,  The Aluminium dot votives created the final touches, with Christmas Tree decorations from Papaya Homewares.

Photos can be seen in the recipe section of the website www.tabletopsinabox.com.au now!

So resolutions, I'm still going to follow my favourite saying 'Redefine the Impossible' - as I'm on the journey of living my dream of a creative living.

If you want to see the ranges and meet me come to the markets and this year I'll be doing the following markets:

Mosman Markets - first Saturday of each month
North Sydney Markets second Saturday of each month

Warriewood Organic Produce market on Friday's  this is a market worth visiting the produce is amazing.

Like my facebook page on the website for updates of where I'll be during the year.

I'm also thrilled to announce that Jane Black from the ACT is the winner of the Table Tops in a Box setting for  4 of her choice - I'll keep you posted on which setting in the next blog.

Thank you and remember your dining table just might need a new look to start 2013, order now as I've extened the free shipping to metro locations until further notice!

Cheers

Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment